Summer Is Finally HERE! - Jamocha Shake Recipe
Summer is FINALLY here!
Our health-minded friends will love this recipe from Minimalist Baker for vegan vanilla/mocha milkshakes. It's inspired by Arby's Jamocha Shake, with only 3 simple ingredients.
What You'll Need:
- 2 Cups ( -270 g) Vanilla Bean Coconut Ice Cream
- 1-2 tbsp (6-12g) Unsweetened Cocoa or Cacao Powder
- 1/2 - 3/4 Cup (120-180ml) Brewed Coffee, Chilled (medium to bold roast is best)
- Optional: 2-4 tbsp (30-60ml) Unsweetened Almond or Coconut Milk
- Optional: Vegan Magic Shell and/or Coconut Whipped Cream for topping
- Add ice cream, cocoa powder (starting with 1 tbsp), and coffee (starting with 1/2 cup) to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Add more coffee or almond milk (optional) it it has trouble blending.
- Taste and adjust ingredients as needed, adding more cocoa powder for more chocolate flavor, coffee for more coffee flavor, or almond milk for creaminess (optional).
- Divide between 2 serving glasses and top with coconut whipped cream (optional) or vegan magic shell (optional).
Have a delicious and spill-free season, everyone!
*Jamocha Shake featuring our Mighty Mug Barware: Pint/ Tumbler